Each additional driver is charged at a flat fee per day of AUD 11.00 (including VAT/GST). Enterprise/Alamo/National will include the renter's spouse or a person living at the same home address as the renter at no additional charge (license address must be the same as renters).
After Hours Service
After Hours Service Pickups: After hours pickup service is not available at this location. Staff will be on site to meet customers for a pre booked reservation where a flight number is provided in the case the flight is delayed.
After Hours Service Drops: Return the vehicle to the delegated Enterprise or communal return bays and place the keys into the drop box located on the right hand side of the Enterprise counter in the arrivals hall.
Minimum driver age of 21 years old. There is no maximum age, however under 25 years old will only be able to reduce their damage liability to AUD 330.00.
A young driver surcharge of AUD 23.50 per day (excludes GST) applies to all Drivers aged between 21-24 years old.
Drivers aged between 21-24 are restricted to vehicles Mini, Economy, Compact, Compact SUV, Compact Commercial Van, Intermediate, Intermediate pickup and Standard only.
All drivers must have held their licence for a minimum of one year.
If any driver is on a probationary licence there is an additional Probationary Licence Fee of AUD 28.00 per day (excludes GST).
For classes Luxury, Premium SUV, Luxury full size, Elite Full Size 4WD, Premium Elite SUV and Luxury SUV there is a minimum driver’s age of 30 years old. Local Renters must provide two current forms of ID both confirming home address i.e. Phone bill and Rates bill, documents must have been issued within the last 2 months. A full licence is required to drive any of the prestige fleet.
Cross Border Policy
Vehicles can only be driven in Australia. The renter or authorised driver must only use the rental vehicle on a road which is properly formed and constructed as a sealed, metalled or gravel road.
YOU MUST NOT USE THE VEHICLE:
• On beaches, through streams, rivers or flood waters;
• On fire trails;
• In the snow;
• To enter in to, or leave, the Northern Territory, Western Australia or Tasmania;
• Or Outside the Permitted Area of Use, listed below.
WHERE YOU CANNOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE (Outside the Permitted Area of Use):
- The Old Telegraph Track section of the road to Cape York,
- Boggy Hole (Finke Gorge National Park);
- the Old South Road from Maryvale to Finke;
- Fraser Island at any time;
- The Bloomfield Track north of Cape Tribulation
- Beyond Cooktown to the north or Lakeland to the west
- On Highway No.27 beyond Chillagoe in a westerly direction
- On Highway No.1 beyond Normanton in a southerly direction and no further north than Karumba
In the Northern Territory:
- The road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls
- North of the Oodnadatta Track, including Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert.
- Arnhem Road and Arnhem Land/Gove Peninsula in general.
In Western Australia:
- Vehicles hired from Perth branches, does not include travel further north or East than Exmouth; further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or further east than Esperance.
- Non-4WD vehicles hired from any other Western Australia location are not permitted to leave the local area without written consent from the hiring location.
With the purchase of the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), you will reduce your vehicle damage liability to the below levels:
$950.00 AUD for standard passenger vehicles.
$1,250.00 AUD- for standard 8 - 12 seat minivans, and standard large 4WDs.
$2,750.00 AUD- for all mine spec and commercial trucks, vans, 4WDs, and utilities.
One Way Drop Policy
We permit one-way rentals between many of our locations. Relocation fees are applicable to such one-way rentals and are advised at the time of reservation. Please note that in the event that the renter returns the vehicle to a location that differs from the one noted on the original rental agreement, then we reserve the right to charge a relocation fee based on the KM distance table below.
From 1 KMS to 50 KMS = AUD 57.00
From 51 KMS to 250 KMS = AUD 356.00
From 251 KMS to 500 KMS = AUD 712.00
From 501 KMS to 750 KMS = AUD 1140.00
From 751 KMS+ = AUD 1,425.00 (max charge)
All fees include VAT/GST.
No one ways are permitted in or out of Northern Territory, Western Australia, and/or Tasmania.
All rental rates displayed include all compulsory fees and charges. Any optional items elected at the time of collection are subject to GST.
Limited KM restrictions apply in some locations and or car classes. All excess KMS are charged at AUD 0.38 per KM excluding GST
Unless otherwise stated.
In Darwin there is a 300KM daily
In Perth, Mackay, Rockhampton, Townsville, Geelong and Avalon the full-size sedans have a 300KM daily allowance. In Port Macquarie there is a 200KM limit on vehicle classes Economy; 250KM limit on compact, intermediate, standard; 300KM limit on full size, Compact SUV, intermediate SUV and standard SUV
In Avalon and Geelong 300KM limit on Compact SUV, intermediate SUV and standard SUV
For all locations: Single cab utes, dual cab utes, commercial vans, commercial trucks, compact elite SUV, luxury elite SUV, full size 4WD, premium SUV, Elite 4WD, Premium Elite 4WD, luxury full elite and 12-seater van have a 200KM a day allowance.
For convenience, you may purchase a full tank of fuel from the branch at the time of rental, at a price that is competitive with local fuel stations. This method eliminates the need for you to refill the tank before returning. Please, be aware that we are unable to give a refund for unused fuel.
If you do not choose our Prepaid Fuel option and do not return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel, we will fill the tank for you and charge you for the costs we incur and the service we provide in doing so. Prices for Prepaying the Fuel vs when we refuel for you vary depending on the location but will be on display at the time of vehicle return.
Enterprise Plus customers can earn points on qualifying rentals and redeem points at this location. Redemption reservations must be booked online by the customer, in advance of their scheduled pick up date.
Emerald Club customers can earn credits on qualifying rentals at this location. Redemption reservations must be booked in advance of their scheduled pick up date (either online or by phone). Note: Emerald Club members can earn credits on National and Enterprise brand rentals, but can only redeem at National brand locations.
A reservation must be booked in advance, and must have the member number attached, in order to earn credit/points.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line -from June to October-, on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
Permitted Area of Use means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory the Permitted Area of use does not include driving on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track including the following areas- Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert.
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the Bloomfield Track coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.
Forms of Payment
A valid credit card or Visa or MasterCard debit card must be provided for all rentals. The credit card holder is listed as the hirer and must be present at the time of rental commencement. NO CASH is accepted for any payments or bond. Charges for options and coverage are to be settled at the commencement of the rental.
A credit card fee applies as follows and is applicable to all rental charges (excluding the deposit bond) including any optional items purchased and damage liability charges. There is no refund of credit card surcharges:
Union Pay Cards:
Union Pay Cards are accepted if they have the Visa and MasterCard Union Pay logo present on the card.
All credit cards - 0.80% (Excluding GST)
The credit card deposit (by way of pre-authorisation) is up to AUD 200.00.
If customer satisfies the below local renter criteria, up to AUD 1,000.00 (by way of pre-authorisation) is required, along with second proof of ID that shows drivers name and address e.g. utility bill.
1. Lives locally; within the greater metropolitan area of the city of pick up
2. Is a first-time renter with Enterprise (in either Australia and New Zealand)
3. Is not a Corporate Renter
Security Bonds - Prestige Fleet
For classes Compact Elite, Premium full size, Luxury full size, premium SUV, Elite Full size 4WD, Premium Elite SUV and Luxury Elite SUV, the credit card deposit (by way of pre-authorisation) is AUD 1,000.00.
Roadside Protection gets you back on the road for all incidents where the renter may be considered at fault. For example, changing a flat tire, Lockout service if you are locked out of your car, Fuel delivery - up to 15 liters at no cost, and jump-starting your car battery if you accidentally leave the lights on.
Note: all vehicles have 24/7 standard roadside assistance included with their daily rental rate.
We accept current Australian, New Zealand, International and overseas licences. Overseas licences that are not easily identifiable as a drivers licence must be accompanied by an International Licence or certified English translation. Valid driver’s licence must be held for a minimum of 12 months.
Super Collision Damage Waiver
With the purchase of the Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW), you will reduce your vehicle damage liability to the lowest possible value, as per below.
$0.00 AUD for standard passenger vehicles, SUVs, standard 8 to 12-seat minivans, and standard large 4WDs.
$1,500.00 AUD - for all mine spec and commercial trucks, commercial vans, specialty 4WDs, and utilities.
Upon arrival at the Cairns Domestic Arrivals T2 Terminal, proceed to the Rental counter located opposite the baggage carousels to arrange your rental agreement.
Upon arrival at the Cairns International Arrivals T1 Terminal, exit the terminal building, turn right following the footpath towards the end of the terminal building, and continue following the signs to the T2 terminal. Enter the T2 building and proceed to the Rental car rental counter opposite the baggage carousel area.
Supplemental Liability Protection
In Australia as long as the rental vehicle is registered; the Green Slip (CTP - Compulsory Third Party Insurance) covers all injuries including death caused to other road users such as drivers, passengers of other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, motor cyclists and pillion passengers if you are at fault in a motor vehicle accident. CTP does not cover damage to property or other vehicles. The CTP provides unlimited indemnity to the insured party and ensures those who are injured have access to funds for services including all reasonable medical costs, treatment and rehabilitation. There is no fixed coverage limit per policy.
Tire and Windshield Protection
With Tire and Windshield Protection, damage to these items will incur a $0 AUD charge. Windshield damage refers to full replacement or repairs to chips, cracks, or stars. Tire damage includes punctures, cuts, and abrasions due to normal driving conditions.